Saturday, February 6, 2010

so glad I found you!

Today has been a little quiet at Birch, but I still have enjoyed being in my space, visiting with customers, and sneaking out for a lovingly made latte and cookie from Hiroki (great bakery in the neighborhood). Did I mention I am surrounded by bakeries: Mighty O Donuts, Zoka, and Hiroki? Another good reason to visit.

While sitting at my desk, thinking about getting my tax "stuff" together, I spotted one of my favorite cards designed by Brian Reed of Old School Stationers. Perched on a branch, two brown birds gaze into each others eyes and above the birds "I'm so glad I found you". I feel that way about my new space. I'm so glad I found it, I'm so glad I decided to make a change (not easy for me), and I'm so glad customers are also enjoying the space.


No comments:

Post a Comment